We are closing on the 23rd December and will reopen on the 3rd January 2023. We are running an emergency clinic in Chichester on the 28th December between 10am and 1pm.
If you have an emergency and cannot attend on the 28th then please call the Jubilee Clinic at St Richards Hospital in Chichester on 01243 793697 - Email and Dental Monitoring are being monitored throughout the closure. Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.
Awards and accolades
We’re proud to have been recognised for our work in orthodontics by being awarded the following accolades.
Align UKI 2023 Summit Awards
Winner: Outstanding Practice Team
We are finalists in the category of Best UK Digital Practice 2021
Our digital strategy included:
- Continuing to treat patients unhindered throughout the pandemic.
- Integrating remote monitoring software, for the convenience of our patients.
- Creating a new remote clinician role (where our dental nurses can work remotely)
- Developing paperless offices (for our going green plan)
- Maximising the use of digital applications such as Indirect Bonding and Aligners
Private Dentistry Awards 2013
Pallant Orthodontics was shortlisted for two awards granted by Private Dentistry:
- Best New Practice
- Most Attractive Practice
Aesthetic Dentistry Awards 2013
Winner: Best smile
Thank you to our patient Christine Healy for her testimonial telling the story of her treatment which we entered into the Aesthetic Dentistry Awards 2013.
Christine won the ‘Best Smile’ category and in doing so gave Alastair and his colleague, Adam Slade, the ultimate accolade.
“They have lifted the suffocating burden of being ashamed to smile. These days, you can’t wipe the smile off my face.” -- Christine Healy